Monday 6 June 2011

cuti

    its been a long time since i wrote anything on my blog. guess i'm kinda lazy to write stuff. since i'm bored so, i'm gonna write something. school holiday started a week ago and it's gonna end this week.Fuuuu..... how time fly.
    Anyways, my holiday started just by doing nothing  for 3 days straight  playing computer games, facebook-ing, youtube-ing, eating, sleeping etc. how dull.
      so before that, my friends, sya zani, makbi, nabilah invited me to go to klcc to catch a movie. i ask my parents permission to go out this Thursday, but they just gave me the silent treatment.  so I waited till   Wednesday for their approval but still No answer meaning i can't go. So i told my friend i can't go it was really sad and unfair. that night when we were eating, my mum said i can go to klcc with my friend tomorrow. then, i said to my mum " maa, my friend pergi klcc hari ni". then my mum just said 'ohhh...aa..umm...." then went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. i felt like i was being slap a thousands time. all this time my parents let me go to klcc  but they mistaken the date. i was like WTF. rugi gila tak ikut pergi klcc. tapi, i forgive my parents,coz there my parents.
 On friday, i ask arifah to eat with me at Juju a.k.a Shamaju and liyana, nik, helmi, nabby and farah A tag along too. it was fun. lama tak lepak ramai-ramai. we plan on doing a BBQ plarty but end up tak habis bincang.  Nik  told us a story about  his odd friend syuki(if i'm not mistaken) who drinksone can of 100plus and a bottle of tomato sos every night. and all of us LOL, not saying LOL buat literary laught out load. we were the loudest group there in Juju.
  after we all lepak Juju, we hang at cabin but Nik and Helmi  had to go home coz nik go a dentist apoitment and helmi had to go back to his kampung. ira came shortly after that at cabin so its was just us girl.we just talk about _______. nothing much.but funniest moment was when arifah got shited by a bird  AGAIN. hahahahahahahaha.by 5 we plan on going to the night market, before we go there we stop by a syazani house. me and ira exited masuk rumah dia.haha.
  so after that we went to the night market and it started to rain. apa lagi. main hujan. masa kat pasar malam i bought them ice blended.habis RM16 belanja diorg.
  lepas beli ice blended buat bulatan kat tengah-tengah jalan fikir nak buat apa lepas ni. Bla,bla,bla... end up kte sambung mandi hujan at my house. yes kita betul-betul mandi hujan(picture upload nnt). that was a moment that i will remember till the day i die. miss those moment already. then i ask my parent permission to go to a sleep over at liyana's house coz ira, arifah and nabby ada and i never slep at liyana house before. i was thought my parent wont let me go but surprisingly my parent let me(guess they were feeling  guilty because of tke klcc incident) and I was like AaaaaaAaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaa~
i will write about the sleep over story tomorrow. night peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment